Psion has over 30 years experience supporting the UK armed forces and have worked closely with MoD, DE&S and DSTL. We specialise in the development of innovative support solutions using smart eyewear for the military.
- Surveillance & security
- Inspection & maintenance - greater efficiencies and reduced support costs
- Logistics - connect to remote systems
During our time working with the UK Ministry of Defence, Psion developed a new breed of condition-based maintenance software that is ideally suited to managing safety critical systems in the aviation industry.
- Ground crew inspection and remote support
- MRO - condition based activities
- Logistics support - access to remote systems
Many of our clients work in the maritime industry and we have been working hard to develop a number of solutions for this industry.
- Mandatory remote survey
- Maintenance & inspection
- Remote medical assistance
Our hardware and software solutions are ideally suited to field operatives who work remotely and who face the challenge of carrying out MRO activites at height or off ropes.
- Planning & construction
- Hands free inspection (record activity)
- Maintenance with remote support
Our solutions offer greater efficiencies, improved safety, and a reduction in operating costs; all of the things that the construction industry is striving to achieve.
- Planning - access maps, charts and schematics on site
- Construction - remote hands free support
- Inspection and maintenance - remote support
Psion offer a number of opportunities within the healthcare sector ranging from remote assistance where a medical practitioner has sight of a patient remotely, remote training and assessment or inspection and maintenance of medical assets.
- Emergency response support
- Remote hands free support in-theatre
- Remote training in the workplace
Our applications offer a number of benefits that enhance existing workplace security, including reduced response times, secure communications and post incident reporting.
- Remote access to cameras
- Event management
- Recording incidents for evidence